Wednesday, November 7, 2007

SHOE OF THE WEEK - Let's Get Sappy Y'all!





This week has been a good one...relatively speaking...Despite prepping for a colonoscopy...Takes the saying "Smooth move exlax" to a whole other level...I digress! Fabulous results - I passed with flying colors without even studying...yeah! Still on the every three year plan but much better than last go round...=)!

And, Pop is doing GREAT...like he would do otherwise, right? Will be out of the hospital tomorrow likely kicking his heels up of his fancy schmancy SAS shoes...! Okay, he doesn't get Donald J. Pliner or Stuart Weitzman or Marc Jacobs....He does understand Florsheim and Bostonians and yes, SAS shoes now....I think he still has his "Ground Casey's" (his version of the Air Jordans)....Okay, in his grogginess after surgery yesterday, he insisted Mark and I take the tickets for UGA v. Auburn - he can't stand the thought of two great tickets going to waste...He reiterated that sentiment today when he was totally lucid...What is a Dawg fan to do? (besides convincing her husband that we are not taking advantage of the situation!)

So in celebration of our good fortune and great medical results this week, I have to get all sappy on you....Shoe of the Week...my wedding shoes (along with all of the beautiful hair do-dads...now that sounds classy!) And you can see our picture too - I am also very grateful for having such a wonderful husband...he could cut down on the snoring (and flatulence) at night but other than that, he's darn near perfect! (I am pretty sure he doesn't read the blog so no worries about him being mortified!)

I love these shoes, love the hair do-dads and loved the day! Okay, next week, no sappiness!

No comments: