Thursday, January 24, 2008

Shoe of the Week


Had to post this one as I felt with all of the inclement weather lately, these shoes are very appropriate...These are my Timberland boots (not Timbaland of "The Way I Are" fame...English teachers across the country shudder at the title!) Back to the shoes...Mark bought them for me while on a ski trip, Christmas of 2002. Love these boots (even though they don't have my usual heel on them...NOTE TO SELF: must develop a cute ski/snow boot with a heel)...Everytime I see them, I think of how much fun we had on the trip - including my taking off my skis and walking down a HUGE slope because I got freaked out by the height and the speed at which I was traveling downward (this was after I had brushed myself off from falling face first - massive face plant - off of the ski lift). After Mark stopped laughing, he eventually helped me....NICE!
P.S. Do you notice something in the background? Uh, that would be a Georgia flag! GO DAWGS

No comments: