Wednesday, October 24, 2007

THE OFFICE...."THE" Show...

I may have mentioned before that I love this show but just in case I haven't -- I LOVE "THE OFFICE!" It's set in my birthplace, Scranton, PA...Coincidence? I think not...Everyone in and from Scranton is HILARIOUS...I may be the one exception....And, the show mirrors my entire corporate experience and is absolutely hysterical...I know people from Scranton who so fit the characters too...Check out the website AND, GET THIS...THIS Friday, they are having an Office Party in...you guessed it, Scranton! Al Roker will be there amongst other celebs...Am wondering if my cousins and Aunt will make an appearance...=)! I so wish I had a ticket to be there...Who could not laugh at Dwight Shrute and Michael Scott?...This show is truly is a sitcom masterpiece...okay, I am biting my lip and getting verklempt...I...truly....love....this...show...

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/

PS - "My Name is Earl" is HYSTERICAL too... Watch it! The season is over but "Rock of Love" also rocked...well, not in the same space as "The Office" or "My Name is Earl" -- okay, it was entertaining in a "Can you believe these people exist?" sordid kind of way. I have started watching the "I Love New York II" sequel (and "The Hills")....Is there hope for me? I view it as a social experiment for me in the (again) "Can you believe these people exist?" kind of way. Okay...these shows are very entertaining too...Is there hope for me?

No comments: