Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAD to share!

Saw a great quote today and just had to share:

"All I want is peace on earth and really cute shoes."

Stop and ponder....Is that not profound?

Brought a huge lump to my throat...someone understands how I feel...It's quite overwhelming...We are kindred spirits...Unfortunately, the quote was unattributed...So I am calling out to you, you enlightened peace loving shoe maven! Please contact me, wherever you are....I think we were separated at birth...

This week...SUHWEET! But need more time to talk about my DAWGS - We took a big stilhetto...okay not really...we took a cleat - functionable yet fashionable - (how's that?) to some Gator hide this weekend...oh and, Nation Ford High School Band ROCKS (I have embraced my inner-band geek), SHOE OF THE WEEK and loads of other happenings around my somewhat mundane (HA!) life...

AND - Happy Halloween to everyone! Of course I will be wearing some sassy shoes tonight for our annual cul-de-sac candy distribution party...Lots of great food, laughs and of course, candy distribution going on! Nolan is going as "Pedro" from Napoleon Dynamite - moustache, bolo tie and all...Did a costume test run last night for an event at the high school and I almost collapsed from laughing so hard...The wig was itchy but the boy stuck it out! I am not seeing a moustache in his future - too much work, he said! HA! Jessa and Casey are going to a party as a witch and cat (screetching MEOW!)...So in character - not a stretch for them whatsoever...Devon, is uh....Well, it's his 18th birthday so I think he is being himself - a typical 18 year old boy, completely defiant, is ticked that he is driving his dad's van because his car is in the shop and thinks that french fries are a vegetable....Frosty's are made of milk so they are dairy, right? Should be very pleasant to be around tonight, I am sure...

More later...

"Life is short...Buy the shoes!"

No comments: