Tuesday, July 15, 2008

IS THIS A CRUEL JOKE?

WHAT???????????????????????? President Bush is pre-empting the Dr. Phil show TODAY OF ALL DAYS...on the one of two mornings I am off from work in the morning! And, it's a new episode too...

These things I know...

I know the economy STINKS.

I know gas prices SUCK.

I know the housing market is HORRIBLE.

I know that Mark and I don't make enough money to raise our ZOO.

I know we probably need to get second and third jobs to pay for their band activities, private lessons, COLLEGE, uh, can you say food and shelter?

Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bail out...I know about it and I GET IT.

But what I don't know is what the result was of the smack down by the mom who wanted the registered sex offender out of her daughter's home...I AM ALL ABOUT THE DRAMA PEOPLE...Speak to me Phil...

Okay, I AM an admitted, capital "L" donning LOSER.

No comments: