Thursday, October 11, 2007

EXCITING NEWS -- Drum Roll Please - Shoe of the Week is Coming Soon! And Xylophone (sp?) injuries...

I am so excited to announce that on Tuesday, October 16, 2007, Shoe of the Week WILL be launched (not lunch(ed) as was on the sign in "The Office" tonight - don't you love the show? Set in my birthplace, Scranton, PA...)...Back to shoes! I will be doing multiple photoshoots with my shoes this weekend so brace yourselves...we will be doing on location shoots all around the area (okay, Fort Mill...unless I get a wild hair and take some of my super shoes on the road-- okay, on location shoots out of Fort Mill are not beyond the realm of possibility!)...

Okay, you know what I realized today? My sandals need some work...Apparently I kick up a fair amount of dirt (that accumulates on the inside of my HOT sandals -EW!) Soap, water, toothbrush and a lot of elbow grease will hopefully do the trick to rectify the sandal scandal! AND, I am debating the "in season" versus "off season" premiers...What do you think? Your thoughts on this topic are appreciated...it will affect whether I pull out the Fall features OR I just keep the Spring/Summer shoes in the forefront...It's been so hot lately BUT today was so cool...I am leaning toward in-season features...Again, talk amongst yourselves and report back to me! This will require some activity...Fall shoes are under our (stilhetto lifted) bed...had to do that to accomodate my collection of feet apparel.

Okay, xylophone injuries...Apparently one of the instructors assisting with the Nation Ford High School Marching Band sustained a xylophone (YES - a xylophone) injury recently. And, while showing the students the injury, developed an infection from showing it....EW!!!! He's back to work this week much to Casey's chagrin...Am I the only one who is experiencing BELLY LAUGHS at this one...? I get amused at the slightest thing and this one takes the cake... I feel so bad for being so giddy with laughter at this one!...I have that same experience when other people fall...I am warped, I know it....I would expect the same reaction if I fell or again, hmmmmm, maybe sustained oh, maybe a XYLOPHONE INJURY! Okay, I think I sustained a Zither injury in my youth...do you remember the Zither...you could develop some wicked "rug burn" type injuries on your pick fingers/hand, admit it....

Can't wait for the Shoe of the Week!

No comments: