Thursday, November 1, 2007

SHOE OF THE WEEK - Totally Random


There is no reason that I selected these shoes for my blog...Just like them, LOVE the shot (thanks Karen) and hey, the are Harley Davidson boots (it's ridin' weather, y'all)...Why do I have these boots? Well, I have Lucky Magazine's book "The Lucky Shopping Manual." One of the editors, Andrea Linnett, had these cool beat up biker boots that she wears everywhere and she features in the book...Well, attempting to be fashion forward, I bought these boots...And, they are sweet....AND they were on sale on zappos.com. Wish I had these boots when I really rode a Harley....There's nothing like riding a Harley - I really do wish I had one...Sorry mom! Back to shoes...I wear these when I saddle up for a trail ride, hike cross country or lounge sleepily atop my Chevy truck...oh, sorry, that's a sappy commercial...I just really like these boots and must find opportunities to wear them more often...They could become one of my signature pieces, right?

No comments: