Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Do You Think Insurance Will Cover?....

Insertion of a shoe into one posterior region of a 10-year-old? After 27 warnings (perhaps that is the problem), one particularly adorable decade old child was threatened within an inch of his life for singing/whistling annoyingly while doing his homework. Did I crush his creative spirit by doing so? Did I ruin his psyche? Is his self esteem shattered? Uh, how about his mother's sanity?...Now that's what we need to worry about...Actually, I am probably certifiable right now anyway but I was incredibly afraid that this may jolt me back to sanity again and frankly, insanity is much more fun!

Must remind myself to use a shoe that I am not particularly fond of...must be of a pointy-toed nature...darn...I love all my pointy-toed shoes...Maybe Mark has...uh, no. Hmmmm...Must peruse Off Broadway Shoes to see if they have any replacements for the pointy shoes selected for the crime...I mean, procedure...

He is currently acting like "Teller" of "Penn & Teller" fame...was banished to silence for an unlimited period of time (am thinking adulthood)...

FOOTNOTE: This entry is ShoeDawgShoe blog-worthy because it is shoe related by the way!

No comments: