Sunday, February 24, 2008

EDITORIAL NOTE...

Do you love that I am now archiving entries by the week and not month? This change took place today and I am really excited about it (uh, do you really care?) It makes the whole "ShoeDawgShoe" experience so much more pleasant...you have less to scroll down through on the home page...although I am beginning to realize how verbose I am with every entry I write - but that's me, alright? Take a look to your right! ... You can click on a week and read the entries by week instead of scrolling through an entire month! Okay, maybe I really do need to get a life...who knew this would be so exciting to me?

....Is your popcorn popped? The Oscars (UH FASHION) will be "on" shortly!

NOTE: Uh, apparently the "Juno" screenplay writer that used to don 5 inch clear plexiglass heels, if you catch my drift, is going to wear the "slippers" -- It appears PR does a movie good...

No comments: