Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jen Hasn't Called or Emailed Me...and I am CRUSHED!

And then the Dawgs lost the College World Series...crap.

I have the total Girl Crush...I TOTALLY LOVE Jen Lancaster - author extraordinaire - "Bitter is the New Black," "Bright Lights, Big Ass" and "Such a Pretty Fat" (you must read them!) I have sent her a couple of emails, even said I would charter the coveted "Party Bus" and take her out too if she would come to Charlotte to do a book signing (we still have my 40th birthday debaucle $200 deposit on the bus - still love ya Mark)...no response...I am completely devastated...am holding out a bit of hope that she will at least email me...even a "form/canned email" will do.

Jenny, I got your number...I want to make you mine...Jenny don't change your number...8675309... Okay that was very creepy - ahem, so I was a Tommy Tutone fan in the 80's ...I digress...

Jen, if you are out there, please call, email me, acknowledge my existence... to hell with that, just come to Charlotte! Please!

We will bring Reisling (I know it's your preferred drink - have you tried Liebfraumilch? It's very sweet and from Germany -- we can do Chardonnay too because I know you prefer white wines!) AND cupcakes...I am totally up on my Jen facts and will definitely hook a girl up!

No comments: