Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still No Word...Am I Desperate?

No call from Jen...I thought she'd call...no really, I thought she'd just email me by now...

Should I email her AGAIN? Does that make me appear desperate? I don't want to seem like I am too eager...like I don't have anything else on my calendar....

I should email her again and say, "Hey Jen...Wanted to just say, "Hello!" Well, if you email me back right away, I will have no time to respond because I am SWAMPED just like you so please let me know when you are going to subsequently email me AGAIN and I will check my busy calendar and make sure I can respond to you in a timely manner so as not to waste your time..." Sounds a little bit desperate, right?

....I am thinking, better yet, "JEN (stop) I AM DESPERATE (stop) WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO CHARLOTTE, NC (stop) MUST MEET YOU (stop) PARTY BUS WAITING (stop) WITH LOTS OF WHITE WINE (AND OF COURSE RED TOO) (stop) I HEART YOU AND CAN'T QUIT YOU -- MARY, YOUR ADORING FAN, & HER FRIENDS (stop)" Is this so Western Union? Morse code?

Bottom line is - Jen, get your ever-getting-slender, blog-savy ass to Charlotte so we can pay homage to you and celebrate your accomplishments...and oh, take you on the Party Bus - you will love it!....

No comments: