Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mea Culpa to the Better Half for MY DAWGS!

Uh...Apparently AFTER my ranting and raving in the 8th inning last night......the Dawgs won! (My bulldawg tail is between my legs right now!) It was sweet victory but hello?...could they stack the runs before I go to bed (FUMING!) after my non-superstitous husband watched the game...BTW...I had watched the latter part of the game (Uh, gave up...maybe it's me?) ARGH!
I should've checked the score...

And latter part of the game tonight...ugh, chance are they won't win...double darn! But I will check the score later....

So meaculpa to Mark for yesterday - you might be our lucky charm now! Wear the shirt, those same grungy shorts and beers are in order too (they bring you luck according to our luck scale...) I am still not washing my "DAWG" shirts!

No comments: